Titanium Backup: This Article is all about Titanium Backup For Android Titanium backup Android is a very common among android users who like to switch between ROMs and don’t want to waste time downloading all their apps again from the play store while being a life-saver if your phone gets corrupted and you had important data on it. Titanium backup android has been voted the best root application and is available in a variety of languages. The app requires root to function and is one of the most important apps to have if you are rooted. At the end of this guide, you will know how to run titanium backup V8.0.0 (392) for android.
Download Titanium Backup For Android Updated Version:
Titanium backup is a utility application that lets users backup and restores all their apps without having to download them from the play store. Not only does it backup user apps, it also can create a backup of system apps, protected apps and all data pertaining to these apps. All apps and data can be from to/from SD card to internal storage using Titanium Backup for android. The app also lets you schedule your backups. You don’t even have to backup all the apps separately, it has the capability to backup your apps in batches.
Features Of Titanium Backup Android:
While the free version of Titanium Backup is good and has some features, upgrading to the paid PRO version brings a lot of useful features to the applications. While upgrading is great, most people are satisfied with the free version and some of the available options that the free version offers are-
- Backup/Restore regular and protected apps with their settings and data.
- Backup/Restore system apps along with their settings.
- While most backup apps break the link to the play store when restoring, Titanium Backup keeps the apps linked to the play store so you continue to receive updates.
- Uninstall system apps.
- Shows Play Store information of each app from within Titanium Backup.
- Batch restore of apps with the option of choosing which apps to restore.
- Weekly/Biweekly scheduled automatic backup.
- Also Check: Titanium Backup Pro v7.6.1 CRACKED APK & Download Latest version For Free
The PRO version of Titanium Backup V8.0.0 (392) for Android offers significant advantages like-
- Multiple backups per app.
- Encryption of your backups.
- Ability to create an ‘update.zip’ file that can be flashed to restore everything in one step.
- Convert user app to system app.
- Inbuilt Dalvik cache cleaner to free up space on your device.
- Restore from/backup to various cloud storage services.
Steps To Download Titanium Backup For Android:
Titanium Backup For Android is available for free from the app store. You can also purchase the PRO key for this app from the play store. Here are the steps to get Titanium Backup to run on your android
- Open ‘Play Store’ and by using the search bar at the top, search for ‘Titanium Backup’.
- A list of apps will appear, select ‘Titanium Backup ★ root’.
- ON the app page, click ‘Install’. Now, wait for the app to be downloaded.
- Meanwhile, go to your settings and under ‘Developer Options’, tick the ‘Allow USB Debugging’ option.
- Once it finishes downloading, find ‘Titanium Backup’ app on your home screen or in your app drawer and open it.
- When it runs for the first time, it will ask for superuser/SU access, click on ‘Grant’.
- Now click on ‘Backup/Restore’ and choose any app on the list.
- You will now have a range of options, you can choose any of these and let Titanium backup do its work.
You now have a working copy of Titanium Backup V8.0.0 (392) on your device. No more worrying about data loss and other issues if you soft brick your phone. Just keep making regular backups of all your apps. If you have any problems or need any help let us know, we will be glad to help you out. if u have any doubts regarding installation steps for titanium backup android V8.0.0 (392) then do comment below. we will clarify all your doubts. thank you.